Friday, 3 April 2015

MOOCS, MOOCS, MOOCS, Hurray for MOOCS!


 

Having lived in England for the past ten years my brain has been starved for learning. Oh I have been learning the culture and the new language but I mean real in class learning.  They have excellent education here but nothing affordable for the people interested in a class here or a class there. My job is mind numbingly boring which doesn’t help either.

What I discovered to fill this space is MOOCs – Massive Open Online Courses and they are FREE! You can take them free or pay a nominal fee to receive the credits toward your degree if they are applicable to it.  Either way I am learning again and I can not express how delightful it is to be doing that again.
Here are just a few places to find Massive Open Online Courses - Free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment